Friday, February 05, 2016

Lucky Draw: Silver Circus

I want to remember my "emotion" when entering this lucky draw.

I got the email in my mailbox, I entered my details, thinking to myself, what kind of logic do they use for prize draw? I write scripts for prize draw at my workplace too. 

And I got an email telling me I am one of the three lucky winners!

I was skeptical, I showed EG. We went and googled and see if there's any scam about this. After 30 minutes, we couldn't find anything. I decided to reply without giving any personal details.

After maybe 2 rounds of emails, I finally am convinced that I was one of the winners, but still reserved.

And last night I saw this in the website.

I can't find a word to describe my feeling (poor vocab). I never have any luck in winning any lucky draw! The previous win was in 2007! I am just TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy!

What a GREAT start of the year! Thank GOD! :)

No comments: