Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas

Our 2008 Chritmas Pressies

For the past few years, I never really celebrated Christmas in Penang or in my church as we'll always be going somewhere for the holiday. For this year, since my best friend's wedding is going to be on the day after Christmas, EG and I stayed back. Then only I found out how much I have missed out for the past few years, I felt so much of the Christmas mooood.

I had a fantastic Christmas Harvest party with my Jireh Unlimited CG members on Saturday, and enjoyed the Christmas Service in Vistana on Sunday. Besides, I also received some gifts from some church friends (since previous years I never had any gifts for Christmas since I was rather new in PG). Then I realised, receiving gifts is such a happy thing. The feeling of opening the presents is so exciting, with lots of anticipation of what's underneath the wrapper, like a little girl I used to be. *wink*... Next year, I told EG, we should do Christmas shopping and bless our friends too!!

Christmas is not just about partying & gift exchange, it's to celebrate the birth of Jesus. The Christmas mood is now everywhere, stirring up all the happy mood of all. I always love Christmas, and the day after Christmas too!! *hint* :P

So hereby, I wish everyone have a Merry, Merry Christmas and a Happy, Happy New Year!!

No comments: