Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I feel so old......

I am 26 years old this year. To be exact, I am 25 and 10 months and 25 days old as of NOW (as I am writing this).

Still young right? 26 is such a sweet number.... Hmm.... *scratching my head*

I was having dinner with friends, and while talking, we found that we're old already....
1. We have been working for almost 5 years!!! Oh my god.. oh my god.....
2. We cannot sleep late anymore, have to wake up at 8am automatically.
3. If we try to sleep more, you'll get all the backache, waist-ache and whatever ache....
4. We cannot stay up late - must sleep before 12am...

Gossshhh... We're OLD already....

In fact, for me, I realised more things that changed within me all these while...

I can't kena rain anymore. If i do, I'll get headache and slight fever.
My pimples are taking longer (2-3 weeks) to heal compared to uni time (2-3 days!!!).
I fall sick very easily.
If I fall sick, it takes longer to recover (1 week compared to 1-2 days!!)
I have no mood for long hour shopping as I feel tired walking for too long.
I prefer to stay at home doing nothing than go under the sun.
I'll feel dizzy if i walk under the sun for too long (esp. after lunch).
I get headache very easily, so easy that I can get it immediately when i open my eyes if i don't have a good sleep the night before.
I'd love to sit in EG's car compared to my own car as his car is more heavily tinted.
I don't know where to go when I am bored, so I'll rather stay at home and cook "tong soi".
I have no mood at all for clubbings or pubs or beer or any alcohol drinks.

*Cough*, and I am having terrible sore throat now!! Geeeee..... Guess I am facing my quarter-life crisis.... I feel SO OLD......... :(

PS: Ok ok, not so serious la... :).. But I really cannot deny that I can't do things that I used to do when I was in my early 20s... That makes me sad a bit. Hmm......

No comments: