Sunday, July 20, 2008

New Sleep Mate :D


Hello, don't you think I look innocent? :D

After I came back from PH, I saw my doggie was replaced with a fatter, shorter and newer one. :D. It's very sweet of EG to get me a new doggie and he said it's for our 6th month anniversary present. Time flies, we have been married for 6 months - even though I feel like it has been 6 years already. :P

I am a lazy dog....

And I have a ribbon around my neck too....

I know this looks obscene but my owner said it's very cute
Because she said I am very fat...


And I have a small, short, little tail too...

Since I have a new doggie now so what should I do with my old one? My old doggie has been with me for the past 5 years. He even went to Vietnam for 11 months to be with me. And he has been there all the while - when I am happy, sad, watching series, crying, sleeping, anything. :P. But he has grown very thin after a few rounds of bathing....


Anyway, I am not going to throw it away. He'll be my TV mate... :D

PS: I am only a soft toy doggie lover, not really a real doggie lover... :P

1 comment:

Chris said...

Oh no...new sleep mate?? Threesome now? Hehehe just kidding ler...