Thursday, September 09, 2010

Eneloop Rechargeable Batteries

I have not been blogging. Not because I'm lazy but I'm just so tied up at work. Having the long Raya holiday is a relief for me, but also adding stress to me as I have deadlines to meet in office. :(... I foresee I'll need to work from home but well, I'm going to take it easy and still enjoy my long weekend. :)

I think I'm blessed to marry EG. He's a very homey guy and he does a lot of house chores better than me. Besides, he also always makes sure things in the house are working fine - like the lights, gate, switches, remote controls, etc.

One thing that he will always stock up at home is batteries. We need quite a lot of batteries in our daily lives for remote controls, torch lights, etc. And recently we bought toys for Eunice. These days, toys come with music and light - means batteries again. So he suggested that we get rechargable batteries for cost saving as well as to save the environment (btw - Jusco Penang has recycle bin for batteries).


After surfing the net and getting some information, he found this Sanyo Eneloop rechargeable batteries, and he got his friend to bring it back from US (50% cheaper than buying in Malaysia).


He also bought extra batteries so that we will always have enough for different appliances at home. If I remember correctly, EG said the batteries can be re-charged up to 1000 times. So far we're using them for Eunice's toys. They are working just great and at least now we don't need to always buy batteries.

To EG: Good job! :)

No comments: