Thursday, December 21, 2006

I am excited

I am excited today.

My heart is pounding faster and harder. I can't wait to leave office today. I can't hide my excitement. I am... just excited.

You must be wondering, why?

Is it...
Because holiday is coming? No....
Something good happened? Not really....
I got lottery? Neh.....
EG going to propose? Maybe
next life....
Because my birthday is coming? Hmm... Maybe....

Since young I have trained myself not to have too high expectation on everything as the more you expect, the more disappointment you'll get at the end when things go wrong.

But this time, I hope there won't be any disappointment.

So, you're eager to know why I am excited today?

Hehehe.. Not going to tell you today! *Blek*. :P

5 comments:

Chris said...

woiiii...really anti-climax lehhhh hahahhahahhaa

Anonymous said...

You got a plan to hold Santa hostage when he comes to drop off your presents? ... because that would be really cool.

All the other kids won't get their presents. Then you can blackmail them all for ... 100 billion dollars! Muaha .. meahahahaha .... muahahahahahaha~!

Anonymous said...

ei.... so why u were so excited ar? :p

Anonymous said...

hahaa.. i know why i know why she was so excited.. :p

Chris said...

shizuka...tell me why...Tell Me Why - the famous Aaron Kwok song...very old song edi...hahaha...