Thursday, December 07, 2006

My First Dish in PG

My first cooking in PG! Looks nice right? *Shy* *shy*...

Ok, this is not the official first cooking after I came penang. I did hard boiled eggs, half boiled eggs, or even 3/4 boiled eggs & toast bread for breakfast (Yum Yum). I did mee kolok (means dried mee with soy sauce/pepper/oil) for dinner also. I also did Microwave Potato Chips. *wink*.

I finally officiated the "opening" of the Vision Frying Pan that we bought form Langkawi two months ago. The pan was, sadly, hiding in the kitchen cabinet and probably playing with some lizards.

Comment from EG? As usual, he won't give too much compliment. "Ok la... not bad..." and next he inspected the whole kitchen to check if it's oily after the frying....! Grrrr.....

Oh, by the way, in case you guys can't recognise what the food is... it's just fried eggs with sausages. *wink*.

2 comments:

eugch said...

Somehow I remembered I left a comment here... :P wonder where it went

pENguiN~ said...

Oh..? Hmm.. I wonder....